XF Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Anyone else put down a deposit? It's going to be a long six months :(
I can't wait to hear what Jaguar announce in Frankfurt because my dealer clearly told me there would be no F-Paces before autumn 2016 ie a year after the new XF. I hope you're not going to have to suffer an even longer wait.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't wait to hear what Jaguar announce in Frankfurt because my dealer clearly told me there would be no F-Paces before autumn 2016 ie a year after the new XF. I hope you're not going to have to suffer an even longer wait.
Oh God I hope your dealer is wrong! Mine have told me March/April 2016. I know it's all a bit of guesswork at the moment.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Not long now. According to Autocar the F-Pace launch event is being held tonight at venue away from the main Frankfurt show at 19:30 this evening.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a picture and some clues around price spec and engine :)

Not sure how to upload though as I tried in the spy pics thread and it says I don't have permission to view the attachment :p

·
Registered
188 Posts
Well they're at the docks right now being exported (Bristol last week)
, obviously overseas markets more important than the UK. IMG_1870.jpg

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I'm pleased you are happy with your new toy Peter. I must admit Jaguar/Landrover do have a much better selection of exterior colours than the dire Porsche offerings. The Cayenne is 13 months old now and nothing has fallen off, failed or rattles. I still remember feeling special in the 2008 XF.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Has anybody pre-ordered? Disappointed that despite putting a deposit for 1st Sept last year I'm looking at a delivery date of 1st Sept 2016 :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts