XF Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What ever happened to our "inside" dealer Service Manager person who did make a brave attempt to answer or fend off all the complaints from us XF owners? Jaguar customer services seem incapable in answering the complaints I have put to them particularly over issues(well documented in several forums) regarding the hopeless sat-nav system in the XF and I am still awaiting answers from them as to how they will deal with the problem.Perhaps with the slow down in sales and production the "Engineers" who customer services always seem to be waiting for answers from will have more time on their hands now to address the problems this forums members have openly discussed.
I cannot believe that somebody within Jaguar cars does not read comments posted on the XF forums in the same way as manufactures press cuttings are monitored and actioned where neccessary.

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
hydrajaws said:
What ever happened to our "inside" dealer Service Manager person who did make a brave attempt to answer or fend off all the complaints from us XF owners? Jaguar customer services seem incapable in answering the complaints I have put to them particularly over issues(well documented in several forums) regarding the hopeless sat-nav system in the XF and I am still awaiting answers from them as to how they will deal with the problem.Perhaps with the slow down in sales and production the "Engineers" who customer services always seem to be waiting for answers from will have more time on their hands now to address the problems this forums members have openly discussed.
I cannot believe that somebody within Jaguar cars does not read comments posted on the XF forums in the same way as manufactures press cuttings are monitored and actioned where neccessary.
Not sure quite who you are referring to when you write "inside" dealer Service Manager "
but since you have never posed a question to Service it might be a good starting point for you now.

Start a new thread at http://www.xfforum.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=37 and I am sure that Service will do his best to help :)

Of course, Service can't report anymore than he is told but in his own words
"I had better mention although I can answer most technical questions I am a service manager not a technician. My technical knowledge has developed from starting as a parts person and experience with dealing with my techs. Anything I can't answer though i will ask them. Didn't want to miss lead anyone. Ask away"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts