XF Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2009 X-Type V6 Petrol and a 2009 XF V6 Petrol. The front right wheel hubcap (black with a silver Growler face) always is missing or falls off or disappears after 1-2 days...

I bought 4 new hubcaps from the Jaguar dealer, and I fitted one to each car (universal size for both). It was a tight, snug fit, with a firm click when each hubcap slotted itself in the correct place.

And again, 2 days later, no hubcap...:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek:

Any comments?

A

·
0 Posts
I own a 2009 X-Type V6 Petrol and a 2009 XF V6 Petrol. The front right wheel hubcap (black with a silver Growler face) always is missing or falls off or disappears after 1-2 days...

I bought 4 new hubcaps from the Jaguar dealer, and I fitted one to each car (universal size for both). It was a tight, snug fit, with a firm click when each hubcap slotted itself in the correct place.

And again, 2 days later, no hubcap...:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek:

Any comments?
So called friends teasing you?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Probably some young scroat nicking them, and now there's a continuing supply he's probably selling them to his mates as well. I had the front grill on my X-Type wrecked by some loser trying to lever off the growler - unsuccessfully as it's screwed on from the back, but he did get half of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts