XF Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
YouTube video of the above interview with the Hamburg pathologist, with English subtitles:

This video alone should have been enough to end The Thing Hoax, and send all politicians, medical experts, science experts like Imperial College Ferguson, the whole of the mass media, with the possible exception of Peter Hitchens, all senior Plod, all the other willing helpers/killers/muderers - see the Nazis' vilification - to clink, if not the gallows, for this real mass muder of the elderly, who gave up, deprived of family/human contact, a mild virus deliberately set amongt them, trapped indoors, to finish them off, young girls suiciding for the same, many more killed in ITU/ICU, by the delibetate ventilation, causing their hearts to give up, not to mention the millions more who will die over the next years and decades, due to poverty, starvation, freezing to death, due to no work, no homes, no heating, caused by this controlled demolition of their fake booming economies, which 'They' couldn't cop the blame for.

But the nonsense continues, because in the UK, no one like the good Professor exists, never mind is heard, or put on anything like mainstream media.

UK is gone, sick, insane, the people not people, but insentient animals, Pavlov's dogs, just craving food and shelter, willing to do anything, say anything in return, all human dignity gone, the human spirit extinguished.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
So:

• Fiat bust, needing a state bailout
  • Aston gone
  • McLaren teetering - firesaling anything not nailed down
  • the global auto industry basically junk investment status
but JLR sails on, not needing to even produce anything. Amazing. It's a Miracle!

Or.... the non-entity, non-appearing, no-mark Speth is actually ensconsed with Spaffer and his SpAds - twentysomething Oxbridge PPE clowns - giving them one simple message - 'keep bailing us out(pre-The Thing at ~£1bn/month), or Tata announces it, JLR, is bust, and you and the rest of your Tarquin and Jemimah half-wit entourage are toast'.

The only explanation for JLR to be 'the last man standing', when it's the most bust car company in the world, is blackmail by Bombay.

Spinless Spaffer will have caved. He'll promise Speth and Tata anything, as long as he doesn't have bad PR.

Same with Nissan Sunderland. Renault-Nissan knows Spaffer is a jellyfish, obsessed with 'optics', and so will have done the same - 'Sunderland closes, or... '.

The 'or' will be the UK Taxpayer will basically do the same for Renault-Nissan as what it's been doing for JLR/Tata for the past 4 years - backdoor massive bailing out.

The trouble with this, and for Spaffer, is that Spain might have something to say with losing 3 major car plants, in one fell swoop, two Renault Spain plants, and Nissan Barcelona.

It could be - 'ok Spaffer, you get the Nissan-Renault cars, but in return we get Gibraltar'.

The FT story yesterday was such an obvious plant - spooks' paper printing regime propaganda/flat-out lies.

Spaffer knows that if Sunderland closes his '(Labour)Red Wall smashed' strategy is over, and those northern/N.East seats, 50+ of them, will go to either the next UKIP or back to Starmer's Labour.

Same with the closure of JLR - those airheads who voted for Spaffer in the Midlands, who thought 'he was one of them', will wake up and realise they've been shafted, again.

Fiat is looking for around £5bn equivalent from the Italian taxpayer. JLR now needs £2bn a month. Renault-Nissan will be looking for the thick end of £1bn, to 'incentivise' the Sunderland op..

Interesting times.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
One should always be critical about sources. I know a lot of people are skeptical about main stream media. This video is from the RAIR Foundation USA, of which I have never heard. I must admit, that I don't know who to trust. I'm a doctor myself, and I know, that there are strange and crazy people among doctors as there are among everybody else. Because one doctor says something, that doesn't convince me by itself. But he sounds very credible, and his credentials seem to be fine. And I can't say anything other, than we have the same experience at our hospital.

·
Administrator
22,447 Posts
One should always be critical about sources. I know a lot of people are skeptical about main stream media. This video is from the RAIR Foundation USA, of which I have never heard. I must admit, that I don't know who to trust. I'm a doctor myself, and I know, that there are strange and crazy people among doctors as there are among everybody else. Because one doctor says something, that doesn't convince me by itself. But he sounds very credible, and his credentials seem to be fine. And I can't say anything other, than we have the same experience at our hospital.
which video?

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
which video?
Oh, sorry. The one BMVIrep posted in post #41 this morning. I thought my reply would come right under his post, but BMVIrep was faster than me and posted two more posts, before I managed to send my reply.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
I'm beginning to think Britain and its people literally live on a different planet, left planet earth around 1980.

The Matrix looks like a utopia compared to the mass insanity, self-delusion and self-imprisonment, of body and mind, abroad in the British people.

This lady IS a hero:

She would never have even got to 'The Mother of All Parliaments', weeded out by scared of their shadows selection committees, possibly, probably prosecuted for Hate Crime, 'exposed', 'sensationally revealed' by one/all of The Daily Rags/BBC/C4, branded as Anti-Semitic, Xenophobic, Racist, etc, etc, then to receive hate mail, death threats, broken windows, dog dirt through the letter box, etc - just everyday 'Modern Brainwashed, willingly Totalitarian Britain'.

The nearest we have to this lady is Peter Hitchens, and he's just a journalist, a puppet really to show to the millions of idiots still trusting The Daily Fail, that it's 'right wing' and 'regime-challenging'.

The last of her kind we had in The Mother of Parliaments' was decades ago, the likes of Tam Dalyell, who spoke genuine truth to power - the sinking of the Belgrano etc.

The 650 odd invertebrate creatures in Parliament now are there precisely because they toe the line - not of the party, Con, Lab, Lib etc - but THE Party, the moneylenders' party.

Same for the media, the law, law enforcement, schooling, universities, hospitals/quacks/Angels of course, 'science', 'experts', anything that can be controlled by the power of the purse, and to which the English/British are addicted - shekels - and hence the total control and self-censoring of British 'society' - as the old witch Thatcher said at the start of this 'Project', mass insanity, 40 years ago, such a thing doesn't exist, in UK, just the atomised individual, open and fully exposed to the power of money, and 'the rule of (bent) law', that will break him if he doesn't comply - and it came to pass fully over those 40 years since, as we see in now completely dystopic, nightmare Britain.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Billy boy must be sweating under that pencil neck collar:

Pretty much everwhere has cottoned on to the ugly geek's game, Italy, America, Ireland... , except of course #NHSHeroes, 'Clap for your Lobotomy' UK.

Ireland

Not to mention his links to the 'suicided' Epstein, and his name in the infamous black book, and on the 'Lolita Express'

Bill is a classic beta male, under the thumb of Melinda, an errand boy for the real 'They'.

Should have stuck to coding and being just a spotty nerd. #LocktheGeekUp

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
The Empire strikes back - the Cummings story.

Spaffer is just a good-time charlie. He had as much idea about The Thing coming as you or I.

He just wanted a continuation of his ultra privileged, useless life, pretending in this phase to be a statesman.

He kicked against the cabal behind the Lockdown back at the start, with 'Please do this', and herd immunity, and keeping everything basically running, especially the real around 1 million immigrants/'refugees' being deliberately brought into Britain each year to smash wages, and hence the indigenous population, hence open borders, business as usual airports, and lots of money and profits for the billionaires, mainly City, Mayfair hedge funds/private equity Spaffer fronts for.

His chain as a result was then yanked, with the phony illness, which was Spaffer being reminded he could disappear/die as easy as you like - Neville Chamberlain, Anthony Eden, John Smith(Labour leader pre Bliar), Robin Cook, etc.

His stand-ins like Halfcock and Raab C. Nesbitt were fuly signed up to this cabal's agenda - permanent Lockdown for the plebs, new global order, vaccination, chipping by Kill Bill etc.

Spaffer must have convinced them that he'd behave if they gave him another go.

But true to form, Spaffer went back to his natural ground of fronting for billionaires, like the Telegraph-owning, Channel Isles-residing for tax purposes Barclay brothers, who are the opposing cabal to The Thing cabal.

He made this painfully obvious with his none too subtle push to get little kids, babes barely out of cots back to 'school', as these need child care, too young unlike 11-18 year olds to be left at home, when Mr & Mrs Pleb go back to their 12 hour days, £5-7/hr 'vital' work - making billions for tax evading non-dom billionaires.

So, within just hours of the 'critical' scientific backing for this Jun 1st schools start-back, which would drive a coach and horses through the Lockdown and the planned complete crash of the UK 'economy' - schools, hospitals and poverty-pay work for the 90% - out comes a story that has been known by 'Them' for 2 months, and printed in their house journal, The Guardian, with The Mirror alongside to make it less obvious.

This is Spaffer's chain being yanked for a second and likely terminal time.

Cummings was merely the architect of the unspoken but obvious 'Get Back to Work, Plebs!', started 2 weeks ago, a screeching handbrake turn on the 'Stay at Home, plebs!' messaging, so was targeted, but the real target is Spaffer.

The schools are crucial. No childminding, sorry, 'world-class education for our future generations', no UK economy - as unilike Spaffer and his kind, 90% of Brits use schools for now 7am-6pm or later childcare, not having up to a £100k a year to cover the total cost of a nanny/wet nurse, and a separate wing or annex on their main residence to house her.

Spaffer and his advisers, like Slaphead Cummings, have finally twigged this - how Britain actually works for the average pleb - not having nannies, servants, and not being sent off to boarding school from the age of 4-18.

This is 'They', the Empire, front men like Kill Bill and George Soros, striking back.

The 'They' cabal want The Thing to be the total collapse of US and UK economies, societies and countries, and the start of the global reduction of popualtion by as much as 90%, through vaccines, economic devastation, and zero carbon/zero emissions(CO2), which means mass freezing and starving to death in the now upon us grand solar minimum, which of course they knew about years/decades ago.

The other cabal are kicking against this, and with Trump frontman in The US, having some success, due to Trump's own ego and narcissism, and some balls.

Spaffer has no guts for the fight - other than his five bellies one. He caves every time his chain is yanked.

They've been sitting on this Cummings story since late March, as they control the spooks services, and of course the works-for-the-highest-bidder Plod.

An ordinary pleb would have been fined if not arrested, for breaking the Lockdown law.

'They' knew having this info on Cummings from their Plod sources was far more valuable, to be used when needed.

The other side did exactly the same with the outing of rat face 'scientist' Ferguson, a few weeks ago.

That was done to expose and tip over the whole 'science-led', indefinite-Lockdown bollocks, by Spaffer's stringpullers.

Now 'They', the 'psycho cabal', have fought back, and upped the ante again. How will Spaffer's side respond? They can't use Spaffer to openly attack and vilify the Lockdown and depopulation psychos, as Trump is doing, as Spaffer is a frit jellyfish.

So, do both sides need Spaffer out of the way? Poor old Spaffer, not long for this world.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
A bit of fun - the thing 'They' really hate is being laughed at, 'cos they they think they're God.

- keep laughing at the scum and their lackeys, 'scientists', 'experts', 'law&order', 'Sir' this, 'Lord' the other, and they'll crack.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Is this real reason Slaphead was on walkabout? - 'my instincts were to safeguard my son!' - what, dancing to Abba?:

- this 'conspiracy nut' happens to be an ex-HM Govt ambassador, although one now targeted by the regime at every turn, for having a conscience and speaking out.

On 12 April Dominic Cummings was seen in Castle Barnard during lockdown. Two days later, GlaxoSmithKline of Barnard Castle signed an agreement to develop and manufacture a Covid-19 vaccine with Sanofi of France.
- there's only one thing the Slapheads and Spaffers of this world care about, and that's shekels. Disposing of tens of thousands of old dears, to drum up fear of The Thing, and desperate need for a vaccine, and then up to 90% of the little people, 'useless eaters', in the age of AI and the 'Global New Order' of £1/day labour from mass immigration for their servants, is all in a (non-) day's work for these creatures, and the masters they serve.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts