Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Balance of colours
Because of the constraints on the system the above colours represent the other 7 choices from a total selection of 14 available for the XF, not including the XFR
Show me appears as an option. This is included so that the usual requirement to vote before seeing results is worked around. Plainly, those using the other post would not see the results of this selection and so on.

All remaining colours are in the continuation post, see below It would be best if you record your choice, if desired, over the two pages. Eg. Favourite 1 Ultimate Black, other page, second Claret, this page and finally Botanical Green the other page.
Sorry about that, but it is a pain being limited to just ten choices per page and this way we will get the results faster :)

All of the other colours are on this page::
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1185

b]Jaguar [/b]web site colours:
http://www.jaguar.co.uk/uk/en/xf/models ... tfolio.htm

·
Registered
306 Posts
Sorry but I don't understand how you vote at all.

My choice would be:- 1. Claret (was Radiance), 2. Botanical. 3. A dark blue probably!

If you want to add that on to your list then by all means please do so.

Thank you.

Twosheds (confused)

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
twosheds you don't say what the problem is but have you read the First Page @ viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1185
Just go there, if your choice of three colours is on that page, record your selection and you are done. If your choice is on the continuation page, this one, record your choice here and you are done. If your choice is on both pages, perhaps two on page one and the other on here, page two, again just record your selection and that's it.
As it happens, on the basis of the colours you mention, one, the red is here and the other two are on the other page so now you can do it :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Mmm, thanks Pekem, think I've mastered it now.

Apologies for my lack of computer skills...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts