Which colour did you go with? Continuation colours

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Balance of colours
Because of the constraints on the system the above colours represent the remaining 6 choices from a total selection of 14 available.
Show me appears as an option. This is included so that the usual requirement to vote before seeing results is worked around. Plainly, those using the other post would not see the results of this selection and so on.

All of the other colours are in the other post at:
http://xfforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=593

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No owner with a Lunar Grey or Liquid Silver XF has voted yet :shock:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Liquid silver best colour :D :D :D :D :D Vote cast.

·
Registered
9 Posts
NO, NO, NO ... WINTER GOLD is the best color. ;)
No offense! :) Look...

... and this isn't our best picture :D

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is really good Deck but if we are going to show off, I would say the best colour is the chameleon like Botanical Green :D :D :D

·
Registered
319 Posts
My thoughts exactly Deck & not many about either , 19" carelia wheels, ivory interior & a wonderful sun roof... pictures in gallery.
suits me !

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sodgob said:
My thoughts exactly Deck & not many about either , 19" carelia wheels, ivory interior & a wonderful sun roof... pictures in gallery.
suits me !
Judging from our Poll sodgob mine is more exclusive than yours :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
sodgob said:
suits me !
Come on, we are talking about what, colors or extras .... :D :D :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
sodgob said:
suits me !
And yes, good looking wheels ... ;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Well I'm pleased to see that Liquid Silver is currently in the lead as that's the colour of the car I've ordered and I have to say it was between Ebony, Lunar, or Liquid Silver and I did have a tiny little reservation in the back of my head that it would look slightly boring but it really gives the car a refreshing, clean look.

If I do change for another XF in a year or two... or three. :p Pearl Grey is definately next! :D

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did I notice that another Radiance Red driven by Ronniewales has joined us :D
Any others that can be added to our colour poll :?:

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Liquid Silver is now only 2 behind Vapour Grey and ...............Ultimate Black is dropping back. :lol:

Even better news is that I noticed that Mickrsims is driving around Normandy in France in a.................Botanical Green. :D Yes, XF FX, that's right, Botanical Green

·
Registered
176 Posts
:p
Wont be long now... Jag called me today to confirm all is ok with the order and everything we asked for has been doubled checked and is going ahead as per dates given :D
I was going to get a few pics of my neighbours Lunar XF and say I had already received mine due to an offer of the aforementioned that I couldnt resist as couldnt wait any longer, but he wasnt in :!:
Although, Im sure after all the fuss I have made about my 'Cham' no one would have believed a word I typed.. :?

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
XF FX said:
:p
Wont be long now... Jag called me today to confirm all is ok with the order and everything we asked for has been doubled checked and is going ahead as per dates given :D
I was going to get a few pics of my neighbours Lunar XF and say I had already received mine due to an offer of the aforementioned that I couldnt resist as couldnt wait any longer, but he wasnt in :!:
Although, Im sure after all the fuss I have made about my 'Cham' no one would have believed a word I typed.. :?
Well more important than hatching up cunning plots of deception to trail before us, perhaps you would simply say if you have invited your neighbour to display pictures of his Lunar XF on here where he would be most welcome :D

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Balance of colours
Because of the constraints on the system the above colours represent the remaining 6 choices from a total selection of 14 available.
Show me appears as an option. This is included so that the usual requirement to vote before seeing results is worked around. Plainly, those using the other post would not see the results of this selection and so on.

All of the other colours are in the other post at:
http://xfforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=593

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,
Happy to say I have been the proud owner of my XF for one week now and could not be happier, at the moment I can't fault her , only problem is I work in middle East and I now have to wait another month before I can get home for another drive!

Great forum!

Mike Sims

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome to the forum Mickrsims
XF FX is going to be soooo happy to see another Botanical Green :)

Everyone is going to want to know about those wheels. 20" :!:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts