XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been told mine is due for pick up next friday (18th) which is 3 days early soon be with you all.

gary
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
433 Posts
Congrats Gary. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It really is a lovely car - I've had nothing but compliments fo far.

What spec / colour are you getting?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
22,498 Posts
garyxf said:
Just been told mine is due for pick up next friday (18th) which is 3 days early soon be with you all.

gary
These coming days will be the most tortuous that you will spend for a very long time; but you will look back on them and wish you could relive them. I am so jealous, sitting in my beautiful XF, thinking of that exquisite moment that you will have when the salesman finally leaves you alone, gives you the keys, he says goodbye and you close the door on him. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XF Admin said:
Congrats Gary. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It really is a lovely car - I've had nothing but compliments fo far.

What spec / colour are you getting?
Its a 2.7 prem lux with rear camera park aid Liquid silver/Charcoal/burr, I did have a sunroof and but cancelled it because of comments on different forums (weak motors and squeaking) getting free mudflaps (splash guards) fitted. Will get Alpine rear screens/plus DVD soon.

gary
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
22,498 Posts
garyxf said:
XF Admin said:
Congrats Gary. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It really is a lovely car - I've had nothing but compliments fo far.

What spec / colour are you getting?
Its a 2.7 prem lux with rear camera park aid Liquid silver/Charcoal/burr, I did have a sunroof and but cancelled it because of comments on different forums (weak motors and squeaking) getting free mudflaps (splash guards) fitted. Will get Alpine rear screens/plus DVD soon.

gary
Nice Spec Gary, particulary the parking aid.
Having driven mine now for over 6000 miles I think that I would say that the parking aids, both front, rear and the camera (which is more useful than I thought it would be ), is the one extra that I could not be without. I find that now I am totally dependent on it when parking and I am always amazed at the final positioning, in relation to an obstruction, after I have detected the continuous warning tone. I admit you need to stay very alert because if you leave it for much beyond the warning signal serious damage could arise.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top