XF Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After nearly a year of Vapour grey (beige or dirty gold) rules now we have Black, black, black when will everyone realise that Liquid Silver is the only great colour for the XF, not that I am bias.

gary

PS Is black the new brown

·
Registered
16 Posts
I totally agree Gary. But why so few about? I can't remember the last time I saw another one :?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Totally agree garyxf.

But I would.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
craig said:
hmmm silver is SO 1990s!!! *runs* :lol:
Its always in vogue, its my 4th silver car (Ford Capri and 2 slks) all my other fad colours red, green various greys and yes even a brown (BMW 520 1978) have all dropped out of favour although red is trying to make a comeback and my wife hates green says its unlucky. My choice of a silver XF was because I wanted a black interior (grandkid) and silver looks best with black seats even MB agree.
Remember Silver is timeless, looks free from scratches and nearly always looks clean

gary

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi, :lol:

Soz to ruin the Silver party brigade :eek: :eek: but there is nothing better than seeing an Ultimate Black Jaguar XF driving towards you looks great from a distance BUT even better the closer you get, well I would say that.... :p

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JACKAROO said:
Hi, :lol:

Soz to ruin the Silver party brigade :eek: :eek: but there is nothing better than seeing an Ultimate Black Jaguar XF driving towards you looks great from a distance BUT even better the closer you get, well I would say that.... :p
Only in the daytime in the dark all you see is a set of lights.

gary

S

·
0 Posts
There is a porcelain white one for sale on ebay and its in the UK :shock: Mind you does look :cool:

·
Registered
107 Posts
White is good but - had many good comments about my Vapour, especially that it is preferable to Silver

1 - 10 of 10 Posts