XF Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after 3 months of my wife misusing the XF, we finally had a glorious blowout today.
160mph reading on the speedo and 238kmh showing true speed on the Road Angel :D
Ahh, what it is to be back in the XF, bliss!

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
And your wife misused it, how :?:

238 kmh is that; 149 MPH :?: Jaguar say top speed is 143 MPH so I must have the maths wrong :oops:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
147.89mph to be exact :D We have a long stretch of de restricted Autobahn not too far away with a long 2 mile downhill section, possibly the wind was behind me too, but at that speed I could only see the horizon :shock:

·
Registered
281 Posts
zx10ben said:
147.89mph to be exact :D We have a long stretch of de restricted Autobahn not too far away with a long 2 mile downhill section, possibly the wind was behind me too, but at that speed I could only see the horizon :shock:
What a fantastic feeling that must have been. I must get out to Germany sometime soon to give mine a real blast :D :D

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pekem said:
And your wife misused it, how :?:
The "S" on the gear selector had dust on it from lack of use :( The paddles had never been touched :shock: The revs had never been above 3500 :eek:
Need I say more :roll:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow! Going that kind of speed I'm surprised you didn't eventually slow down to find out that the XF hadn't even been designed yet.... ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts