XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a slight clunk from the front driver side suspension when going over sharp bumps in the road ???

·
Administrator
22,509 Posts
presidentk said:
Anyone have a slight clunk from the front driver side suspension when going over sharp bumps in the road ???
I have never noticed anything like that. I would pop in to any Jaguar dealership and ask for someone to take a trip with you and try and replicate it so that if their is an issue it can be resolved quickly.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's like going to the dentist pekem. i took an engineer with me and could not replicate it. but it is doing it more often now so will try again. on the flip side Jaguar have agreed to replace my instrument consol due to a flickering display. same engineer on same test drive saw this issue and agreed with me. dealer kept car and ran it said no issue found. obvious they do not believe their staff,, as i have said you must need 14 other people with 3 sets of grandparents to confirm an issue !!.

daylight came when the problem occured i pulled over and took a video with my phone and e-mailed it to the dealer. seems like 3 sets of grandparents or a mobile phone will suffice as proof. :)

·
Administrator
22,509 Posts
presidentk said:
It's like going to the dentist pekem. i took an engineer with me and could not replicate it. but it is doing it more often now so will try again. on the flip side Jaguar have agreed to replace my instrument consol due to a flickering display. same engineer on same test drive saw this issue and agreed with me. dealer kept car and ran it said no issue found. obvious they do not believe their staff,, as i have said you must need 14 other people with 3 sets of grandparents to confirm an issue !!.

daylight came when the problem occured i pulled over and took a video with my phone and e-mailed it to the dealer. seems like 3 sets of grandparents or a mobile phone will suffice as proof. :)
Then you might find that if you download the sound recorder software for your iPhone, and then record the sound and email that to the dealer, and I would also send it to Jaguar at: [email protected], you may get a similar result :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts