XF Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read on another forum that a few changes have been made to the XF on cars built after the summer shutdown, most notably a power socket in the rear and more changes to the fuel filler and maybe to the satnav.

Does anyone have any more info on this? My car comes off the line on 10th September, so just squeezed in. :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I certainly miss not having a power socket in the back (and in the boot for that matter).
I had to order the smoker's pack just to get a second outlet (not counting the USB port). Just the one is simply not enough with all the Road Angels and phone chargers and DVD players that we fill the cars with now.

I hope it's correct because it's about time.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Mine is scheduled to come of trim on 3rd September - Anyone have any idea whether I'll get the 1st September updates?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
By all accounts all the modifications to the construction line were made during the 2 week stand down, so if your car didn't go on the line till after the 10th August you'll have the second charging point.

·
Registered
238 Posts
There's a new self-centering drive shaft (no longer requires balancing with metal shims), not sure if that was added at this upgarde or earlier?

Tennant

1 - 7 of 7 Posts