XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Jaguar XE R Sport
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to be only able to post in this part of the forum as I’m still new.

looking to buy an XF Sportbrake Pprtfolio in the next week but I’m not a fan of the standard silver 5 spoke wheels (18”) so thinking about changing.

Looking at some fairly subtle aftermarket wheels also in 18” and a similar size.

Just thinking about TPMS systems - can I get the tyre place to move the standard TPMS sensors over to the new wheels and that will work - or do I need to buy new ones? If new do I then need them programmed to the car or are they self learning - I’ve read conflicting views online so far. It’s a 68 plate registered Dec 18.

Thank You!

·
Registered
Jaguar XE R Sport
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - I rang Pro Tyre ans they said they’d give it a go. Apparently they can test the valves to see how much life is left in them 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
Jaguar XE R Sport
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wheels ordered - some 19” Wolfrace ones that were a sensible sort of cost (£739). Hopefully here either tomorrow or early next week. From a few quotes I’m probably leaning towards Eagle F1 Assymetrics. Decent enough tyre at a reasonable price around £130 a wheel.

Did like Bola B7’s but the biggest size is an 18”. Ideally wanted a 7 spoke but couldn’t find anything I really like without going mental on budget. Had other stuff to buy for the XF - new Thule roof bars (got nice flush edge aero bars in anodised black) and a genuine Jaguar Boot Liner etc

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts