XF Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, I love the XF, its a truly gorgeous car but the wait was killing me and I fell in love with this at the dealers, guess you better recind my membership and cross me off the role of honour...have to say I enjoyed dropping by to see the latest XF news and views. great site and friendly bunch of owners (and perspective owners) Anyway enjoy your cars and thanks for all your advice....

·
Registered
216 Posts
that's pretty - what flavour is it? 5.0V8?

i know this is an XF forum, but i'm certainly interested to know what it's like:)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Bob, its an XKR 4.2 Supercharged (420 BHP). It was owned by Jaguar, low miles full spec, under 12 months old, BIG saving. would have loved the new 5.0 S/C engine but not worth the extra £££'s. Have to say I love it to bits..

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
Well we don't need to say goodbye Blade you are always welcome to post, providing you are not trying to lure anybody out of their XF in to an XK :lol:
I have to say, yours looks really excellent from that angle. Is it in the Pearl Grey :?:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks pekem, I don't think too many XF owners would sacrifice their practicality or Vodka Bar interior illumination for an XK!! Yes its Pearl Grey.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Blade said:
Sorry guys, I love the XF, its a truly gorgeous car but the wait was killing me and I fell in love with this at the dealers, guess you better recind my membership and cross me off the role of honour...have to say I enjoyed dropping by to see the latest XF news and views. great site and friendly bunch of owners (and perspective owners) Anyway enjoy your cars and thanks for all your advice....

Why don't you join the XK ENTHUSIASTS CLUB ? The members are also very friendly and knowledgeable.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I didn't know it existed !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts