XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XF R-Dynamic HSE P300 AWD
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't like the idea of not having a spare wheel - does anyone know if it's possible to fit a space saver spare wheel into the boot of the 2021 XF sportbrake without losing boot space?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Not sure about the all Alloy bodied XF's, mine is a 2015 & last of the steel body models which does have a space saver spare wheel.
But I would guess that if your model has a round depression under the boot floor it is designed for a space saver wheel but they 'helpfully' leave the wheel out to save you money when buying a 50k+ car!

·
Registered
2021 XF R-Dynamic HSE P300 AWD
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've not got the car yet so don't know if there is a space. But from the accessories brochure it looks like the 2021 saloon can have a spare wheel fitted but not the Sportbrake which seems odd - perhaps the air suspension for the Sportbrake gets in the way - the dealer is looking into it for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just purchased a new Sportbrake and there does not appear to be room to fit a spare wheel as in the old Sportbrake. Really annoyed with this as I dont trust the gunk fix. Only way is to put the spare in a cover and keep it in the boot - not good Jaguar!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Just purchased a new Sportbrake and there does not appear to be room to fit a spare wheel as in the old Sportbrake. Really annoyed with this as I dont trust the gunk fix. Only way is to put the spare in a cover and keep it in the boot - not good Jaguar!
ooh, that's not good :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts