XF Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
22,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PS @Pekem, the 'Reply with Quote', and 'Edit', don't appear to be working. Is there something wrong with the site software?

BMVIrep

Have raised the issue with techies.

So Chase is on the case :)

·
Administrator
22,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BMVIrep posting difficulty

@BMVIrep
Can’t reply to you earlier response but we have been told :

admin
[/URL][/CENTER]
Join DateMar 2008
Posts341

[/COLOR]
Hi,We're aware of this issue. Seems to be happening globally on all vbulletin version 4.2.x sites. we're currently investigating the problem. Lee​

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
I'm having the same problem - can't quote people. I have to click twice for it to work and/or open in new browser tab.

·
Administrator
432 Posts
We're encountering an issue with vbulletin 4 forum software which is causing multiple issues on the forum. Some of these issues are posting relates to bb codes going missing, reply to thread not working, quotes not working but it is also affecting images and many other issues. Our Techs are looking into the issue and we hope to have this fixed soon. Best regards, Ed

·
Administrator
22,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're encountering an issue with vbulletin 4 forum software which is causing multiple issues on the forum. Some of these issues are posting relates to bb codes going missing, reply to thread not working, quotes not working but it is also affecting images and many other issues. Our Techs are looking into the issue and we hope to have this fixed soon. Best regards, Ed
Enhanced Mobile View to the rescue

·
Administrator
432 Posts
Hi, Are you not experiencing these issues in the enhanced view? Fergus

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
I can't post pictures.

I can only respond by hitting reply with quotes twice, which of course does not actually quote, but brings up an empty reply window.

·
Administrator
432 Posts
Our tech team is still working on the vB4 issue, but hopefully things will be back to normal soon. Thanks for your continued patience on the matter.Cheers,Erik

·
Administrator
22,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Our tech team is still working on the vB4 issue, but hopefully things will be back to normal soon. Thanks for your continued patience on the matter.Cheers,Erik
Reply with quote is working thank you.

18_D0_EC11-_AE6_B-45_BC-9_F95-2_B5_C1_DEC17_BE.jpg

And images are able to be set again.

Well done :)

·
Administrator
432 Posts
Hey everyone,

Our tech team has deployed the solution to the forum. Please let us know if you are still encountering any problems with bb codes going missing, double posting, reply to a thread not working, quotes not working, and other issues.

Ed

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
The "Is it too late for the i-Pace" thread appears to be stuck.

When I click on the Latest Post in Activity Stream, I get sent to page 66, whereas the thread shows 68 pages.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
The problem is still the same on the I-Pace thread, and now I have an identical problem on the "Does this look like success" thread.

When I click on the Latest Post in Activity Stream, I get sent to two pages before the end, and I can not move forward to the later pages.

If I go to the threads via the appropriate sections of the Forum, I get exactly the same problem.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts