XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ahve try to connect the I Phone 3G with my XF bluetooth system, but just can not. I have try Nokia with very easy to connect to my XF. So can someone help me out?

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
First thing to say is that it is frustrating to pair the iPhone with the XF. The good news is that I have just achieved it with a 3g phone. :)
Normally, in the car I have a 2g docked so in order to remove possible conflict I deleted it from the car system. I then tried with the 3G and eventually I was asked for a pin 6530 and in the end the number was accepted and the phone paired. :D
I think that the advice on the Jaguar web site is probably correct but it doesn't seem like it when you are sure that you are following the instructions and not getting anywhere.
Anyway as I said; it does work so start here:
http://www.jaguar.com/int/en/jaguar_own ... hicPromo_2

·
Registered
39 Posts
I use an iPhone 3G in the XF, first pairing was done by the dealer with no problem delivery date.
I remember that he launch the serach twice, but that with no pain.
The iPhone firmware was 2.1
When I upgraded to 2.2, there was no problem with XF.
I am heavy user of iPhone, apart for making call, use lot of business application, and to listen to foreign radio station via internet in the car...
It works very well, when receiving call while using radio app connected to XF via Jack, it switch easily to the call.
Only problem I was told is sound quality with certain phone, especially Sony Ericsson model.
I can hear very well, but people use to say that I am talking from very far away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts