XF Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My nokia N95 8GB cannot connect with my xf anymore.. I tried unpairing, undocking, deleting from both the car and the mobile, still no good..

Any ideas?

P.S: It used to work perfectly, but not anymore..:(

·
Registered
171 Posts
Have you tried either your phone with another piece of blue tooth equipment. Alternatively have you tried another phone with the car?

Lot a lot of help, sorry but it could be either the phone or the car that is playing up. My history with Nokias is that they do sometimes 'forget' how to carry out certain functions.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have you tried a hard reset of the phone? I did this on my Xperia X1 and bluetooth started working again. Also, when you have tried to pair it, I presume that you have bluetooth set on the discovery mode i.e. it can be seen by other devices?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Have you checked the bluetooth setting on the phone?
Once in the bluetooth menu, scroll right (single press of the right scroll key), takes you to another menu called "Paired devices"
Their should be an entry called Jaguar.
select options and scroll down to fourth entry which should read "set as authorised"
This makes your phone pair automatically without your intervention.
If all else failes, follow the same procedure, but this time delete the Jaguar profile, and pair the phone anew.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Try resting the phone, My iphone 3G did that once, i rested it and all went well...
If none of this works, you will need the dealer to rest the system on the car ...
Cheers
:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it is on discovery mode..

I tried putting jaguar authorised, but still not good..

Honestly, i don't know how to reset my nokia.. any ideas?:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts