XF Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically what the title says, I have a Jaguar 2018 R-Sport and the infotainment panel inside is the touch (not pro) with the buttons going along the side. I want Android Auto in it mainly because of google maps. What's the best way to get this on? Whether it's getting an update from Jaguar showroom or do I need to buy a whole new panel? Are Jaguar able to upgrade this? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Basically what the title says, I have a Jaguar 2018 R-Sport and the infotainment panel inside is the touch (not pro) with the buttons going along the side. I want Android Auto in it mainly because of google maps. What's the best way to get this on? Whether it's getting an update from Jaguar showroom or do I need to buy a whole new panel? Are Jaguar able to upgrade this? Thanks.
I have the same issue with my 2017 R-Sport and the only solution offered by Jaguar was to upgrade the panel.
I now use the Genius Maps through the Jag Apps on my phone connected via USB. It's not perfect but better than the useless built in sat nav.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts