XF Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive read a number of times here that owners say different dealers either try to help with fixes (rear screen, wipers, diff, Twatnav, wind) etc or just say thay dont know anything about them. Is it correct or ok to ask here which dealer in the South East is the most accomodating or helpful with fixes etc (good/bad experainces), i dont want to just go to my local dealer then get the big no when i ask about fixes etc....

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
Crispy,
You haven't completed your Profile so we do not have a clue as to the age etc., of your XF and it would be helpful if you did. If you have recently taken delivery then I would be surprised if you will be troubled by the issues that have been raised by members over the past months.
I personally would prefer to just enjoy my XF, which has been largely trouble free, than to worry about possible service issues. However, if you feel that you must arm yourself with the technical information relating to each and every issue that has been mentioned then you should consider subscribing to the Technical Service, link below.
I also think that dealers on the whole have now got a grip on the issues that manifested in cars delivered shortly after launch and that they are now well understood with tested remedies and so I would not anticipate your reception to be anything other than satisfactory wherever you choose to go. :)

http://www.jaguartechinfo.com/extjagprod/index2.jsp?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts