XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have their steering column on auto so it raises when you open the door?

I ask, because after the steering wheel has raised fully, a couple of seconds later you hear a sound of a mechanism or motor, it sounds similiar to a 'quack.' Is this normal?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yes i use mine on Auto but i have no noise. I would suggest you have it checked out

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Admin or Pekem: I put this in the service team forum for a Jaguar opinion because I received mixed comments on whether this was normal or not. Any chance it could be moved? :oops:

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
xfphillips said:
Admin or Pekem: I put this in the service team forum for a Jaguar opinion because I received mixed comments on whether this was normal or not. Any chance it could be moved? :oops:
Post again in that forum by all means but do not start by saying "Does any one have"
It is the case when questions are posed in the manner yours is, an assumption is made, wrongly it seems in this instance, that you are indeed inviting comment from anyone, in which case the Technical Forum is the appropriate one :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts