XF Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone advise if you still get auto headlamps with the specification of xenon?

Looking at the brochure (again), the auto function is not mentioned under the Xenon option... :?

·
Registered
25 Posts
chesterfield said:
Can anyone advise if you still get auto headlamps with the specification of xenon?

Looking at the brochure (again), the auto function is not mentioned under the Xenon option... :?
Mine has got both on it.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
chesterfield said:
Phew - thanks for that. I was worrying that I had done myself out of a useful feature by electing xenon. :)
You won't regret ordering xenons :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im actually looking forward to using them. Though I was concerned I would be using one of my favourite "lazy" features. Glad to hear this isnt the case.

Ive been spending my time now reading the owners manual which I now think was a bad idea, its just making the wait harder now! :lol:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Pleased to see the auto headlamps are also linked to the wipers (at least according to the handbook) - I have always thought that would be logical.

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
mbrock said:
Pleased to see the auto headlamps are also linked to the wipers (at least according to the handbook) - I have always thought that would be logical.

Save me reading the book; what does that mean :?: Do the wipers get turned on when the lights are on, I have not driven in the dark yet :?

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
zx10ben said:
I would imagine it would be the other way around Peter! :)

Rain, wipers on and headlights on.
Dohh! Is that the right response :?:
Yes of course, you are quite right. After about 20 continuous wiper actions on they come :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts