XF Forum banner

Do you think they have improved the look or killed it!

  • I THINK THE ARDEN XF LOOKS GREAT I WANNA HAVE ONE

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :D

Just been looking over the internet, what have Arden done to the jaguar XF..... check out those day lights :eek: :eek: Can't make my mind up if it looks good or bad, Have your say thought it would be good idea to get feedback from a wide range of people :lol:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
22,496 Posts
Too think that the "motoring journalists"rubbished the front end of the XF when first launched. They would probably say that the above is an inspiration :evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
281 Posts
well I guess it would divert attention from the tinted windows ;) but overall it's hideous
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:eek: :eek: XFANDY Meow Meow the tinted window remark, :roll: lets begin with the most popular colour choice for the XF, :lol: that would be, let me think ULTIMATE BLACK according to most of the written reports :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
That'll be the most common colour you're referring to then Jackaroo!
XFAndy however must be one of those that jacks the trend and has impeccable taste in colour :lol:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
22,496 Posts
JACKAROO said:
:eek: :eek: XFANDY Meow Meow the tinted window remark, :roll: lets begin with the most popular colour choice for the XF, :lol: that would be, let me think ULTIMATE BLACK according to most of the written reports :lol:
Never mind written reports; look no further than our Poll:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=593
:D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
570 Posts
Along these lines, what are peoples thoughts on the 'R' aerodynamic pack?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
22,496 Posts
David said:
Along these lines, what are peoples thoughts on the 'R' aerodynamic pack?
You will need to start a new topic in order to discover the answer; this one is for the "Arden"
offering :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
281 Posts
zx10ben said:
That'll be the most common colour you're referring to then Jackaroo!
XFAndy however must be one of those that jacks the trend and has impeccable taste in colour :lol:
Thankfully zx10ben there are still a few of us around :D ;) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
570 Posts
pekem said:
David said:
Along these lines, what are peoples thoughts on the 'R' aerodynamic pack?
You will need to start a new topic in order to discover the answer; this one is for the "Arden"
offering :)
Thought it more of an opportunity to compare and contrast the two kits Pekem rather than start another thread, therefore still probably appropriate for this thread? :|

After all the Jaguar pack has daylights as an option too. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
i like certain elements of it like the lights and slightly more agressive look (but a bit too much BMW as mentioned to it), but otherwise its a bit of a let down and as well all know, i'm partial to the occassional modification on my xf..... ;)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
22,496 Posts
David said:
pekem said:
David said:
Along these lines, what are peoples thoughts on the 'R' aerodynamic pack?
You will need to start a new topic in order to discover the answer; this one is for the "Arden"
offering :)
Thought it more of an opportunity to compare and contrast the two kits Pekem rather than start another thread, therefore still probably appropriate for this thread? :|

After all the Jaguar pack has daylights as an option too. :lol:
Polls, once started can't be edited so go here to compare:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1080
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Hmm if I wanted to buy a BMW or an Audi then I wouldn't have bought a Jaguar XF... :eek:

No I'll be sticking with my XF as it is thank you...

It doesn't need anyone to "Bling it up" to get heads turning, it does it all by it's self on it's own merits :)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top