XF Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my first service today 11K miles (one year). I had the fuel flap upgrade, the sat nav upgrade, the wiper stalk upgrade and also a new rear windscreen (what a difference it makes without the hazy patterned lines), so well pleased.

On a minus note, my rear brakes are 60% worn, so its going to need new rears every 15K miles (off to kik fit !!! and also the rear tyres have nearly had it).

I asked about head lights (not xenons) but they say bulbs are ok, so i think i will fit the 80% brighter ones myself.

Ill have to go back through the posts and check for other comments about the brakes, tyres and bulbs

·
Registered
319 Posts
My rear tyres were ready for replacing at 14,000 & i'm sure no one drives as gentle as i do .. advised by the dealer that was the going rate for dunlop soft compound tyres.

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
sodgob said:
My rear tyres were ready for replacing at 14,000 & i'm sure no one drives as gentle as i do .. advised by the dealer that was the going rate for dunlop soft compound tyres.
What are Dunlop soft compound tyres :?:
My 2.7 was fitted with Dunlop's and after 15000 miles they show no real wear at all.
Are your tyres non standard :?:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts