XF Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening folks.

Has anyone tried the Tesla style android headunit list on AliExpress Headunit.

Unfortunately my X250 isn't compatable with the main one listed in the UK.

Kind Regards Dan.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 XF V6 3.0 litre Diesel
70 Posts
Amazing, but has anyone actually tried it? It must be able to control air conditioning, seat heating and a lot of the car's functions.
There's quite a few people on YouTube who have them installed and are reviewing them.

·
Registered
2009 XF 2.7 Azure Blue Metallic
57 Posts
Just to add to the topic. It appears by some on the Internet that the Tesla unit is not compatible with the X250 even though it states 2005 onwards. I am thinking of trying one myself when I get confirmation. As far as controlling everything. It does AlC and heated seats etc. Check out a guy on You Tube called Dennis Blackstock. He has 4 vids showing buying. Installing and configuration. However his XF is an X260.
There is also an option cheap android head unit on the Internet similar to the stock unit but the fit doesn't appear perfect.

·
Premium Member
2012 XF V6 3.0 litre Diesel
70 Posts
Just to add to the topic. It appears by some on the Internet that the Tesla unit is not compatible with the X250 even though it states 2005 onwards. I am thinking of trying one myself when I get confirmation. As far as controlling everything. It does AlC and heated seats etc. Check out a guy on You Tube called Dennis Blackstock. He has 4 vids showing buying. Installing and configuration. However his XF is an X260.
There is also an option cheap android head unit on the Internet similar to the stock unit but the fit doesn't appear perfect.
It apparently fits the post facelift X250 (2012+).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts