XF Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Recently the alarm was triggered by the ultrasonic sensor (probably by an insect etc). The only way I could change the report was to fake a false report that the left rear door was opened. But of course this new report has remained. Is there any way that the last report can be cleared?

2. It is a shame that an alarm trigger information does not show on the Home screen when I enter the car to warn me of a real (or false) report.

3. Finally, I have owned my XF for 2 months (2,000 k) and have not experienced any problems. I live in Southern Australia in the middle of the current disastrous bush fires that have killed approximately 300 fellow Australians. The average temperature has been in excess 100 degrees Fahrenheit (Several days have been in excess of 115 degrees) and during these days the only complaint in relation to my car is that the air conditioner is too powerful!! (I feel sorry for the frost bitten Poms!) Many cars (ie Toyota Camry, Peugeot 407) struggle with their air conditioning in our extreme temperatures. The only car that I know that compares to the XF is the Volvo V70.

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
Welcome to the forum austin :)
It is good to read that you are enjoying a trouble free experience in your XF even if the Air Con reminds you "Mother England" :lol:
We have seen and read reports of the fires all around you but I have to confess that I did not realise the death toll was so high; I think the story has gone off our media agenda somewhat.

As for you alarm issue which I have no answer to, you might consider posting the issue as a separate thread to our Service Team where it will be answered at:

viewforum.php?f=37

1 - 2 of 2 Posts