XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I've ordered an XF 3.0Diesel S Portfolio, with, amongst other things, the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with EBA.

Am I correct in thinking that the Portfolio comes with the Sculpted Chrome Blades as standard? In the XF brochure it shows the front on the Premium Luxury model with Chrome Blades but there is no definitive picture of the front of a Portfolio variant.

My dealer has led me to believe that the Blades are an extra and that I can not have them if I get the ACC as the ACC will not work.

This seems bizarre to me.

Also I have spoken to Jaguar about the LED Sculpted Blades as I would ideally like these instead of the Chrome Blades. They tell me that there is a problem with them at the moment and that they are not shipping any.

My dealer has also told me that I can not have the LED Blades with the ACC as they interfere with it.

I have spoken to Jaguar and I keep being told different things. They can not even confirm to me whether or not the Portfolio comes with the Chrome Blades as standard or if indeed they need to be taken off(?) if I have the ACC.

Any ideas would be most grateful.

Daniel

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi dcsxf
The situation as i understand it is that if you have ACC you cannot have the R performance kit as the metal lower grilles interfere with the signal (the same was true with the S-type).The LED blades which are not currently available(back ordered) only fit onto the R performance front bumper as they are a different size to standard bumper.
Your car will come with the standard front end which is fitted to all XFs as per brochure.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a Portfolio with ACC and it comes with the normal blades. However on the one side in the centre lower grille (the black one) there is a thin rectangular box which sits infront of that grille. I was not told of this at the time of ordering, although it makes the front lower grille look slightly less balanced however it is not that obvious at first look, but I can see why the R performance kit would be incompatible with ACC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts