XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Service: Would it be an idea to have a folder/sticky/list or Single Point Of Contact for any updates or items to be check when the members take the car into the dealers.
It would save members time rather that looking in all the diffferent areas in the forum.
The dealers may also appreciate it when "we" turn up and ask for the Sat Nav Upgrade to be done while the Fuel Filter cap is being sorted. Also maybe the Jaguar quoted price list for various service costs just to gives us an idea of a reasonable dealership.

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
MU51CGB
I have moved this topic in to the General XF Discussion forum because I am not sure if this is properly a question for Service or Jag M/T in the Ask the Experts Advice from our Jaguar Dealer Service Team forum.
It seems that you are asking for a forum "sticky" but I am not clear. If that is the case, it would be a question for XF Admin and in that event the best forum would be this one.
Perhaps you would care to elaborate further.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would just like a Single Point Of Reference where everyone can look at and find Jaguar dealership updates and Service Information. What is invloved in which service the dealership costs etc.
The Information would have to be approved by Jaguar and not subject to gerenal editing. Members can add recomendations or comments but cannot add their own versions.
I agree put it in the best place for everyone.
Add any waver like "at date of publishing" etc to cover any smart alecs.

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
I now understand your request MU51CGB
I am not sure that it is something that could be done for a couple of reasons.
First and most importantly, the Service Team are giving their time and knowledge freely and it would be a great burden for them to undertake the presentation of such information.
Secondly, I note that you are in Germany and costs applicable to the UK, where the Service Team are based, will be very different there.
As for the ongoing technical information service I suggest that you consider subscribing to this service:
http://www.jaguartechinfo.com/extjagprod/market.jsp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts