XF (2011) has no display, no audio and parking sensors not working at all. Any ideas please?
Welcome to the Jaguar XF Forum.

Question XF (2011) has no display, no audio and parking sensors not working at all. Any ideas please?

XFS 3.0L diesel portfolio - 2011 model

I left my car at the airport for a couple of weeks and when I came to collect it the screen doesn't turn on (not even the logo), the audio doesn't turn on and the parking sensor stopped working. My local garage suggested that it could be a fibre network problem. I checked all the fuses in the boot and all good there.
    Has anyone seen this issue before?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dsalter View Post
    XFS 3.0L diesel portfolio - 2011 model

I left my car at the airport for a couple of weeks and when I came to collect it the screen doesn't turn on (not even the logo), the audio doesn't turn on and the parking sensor stopped working. My local garage suggested that it could be a fibre network problem. I checked all the fuses in the boot and all good there.
    Has anyone seen this issue before?
    I had something like this when I left my car unused for a couple of weeks.
    Cured this with a new battery.
    It could even be that disconnecting and reconnecting the battery terminals allows some sort of re-boot function.
    2012 Premium Luxury 3.0D, Garage Opener, Adaptive Lights, Blind Spot, Reversing Camera, Parking Sensors, 12x12 Seats.