Interior trim colour.
Welcome to the Jaguar XF Forum.

Interior trim colour.

Hello can someone help me. I have 2013 Sportbreak portfolio and a passenger has managed to scratch a seat! I ve been in contact with a company that can supply a colour match repair but the trim code on the passengers A pillar says the trim code is NAA which the company's database doesn't match. They have asked if I can supply the JLR name for the leather colour.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry2030 View Post
    Hello can someone help me. I have 2013 Sportbreak portfolio and a passenger has managed to scratch a seat! I ve been in contact with a company that can supply a colour match repair but the trim code on the passengers A pillar says the trim code is NAA which the company's database doesn't match. They have asked if I can supply the JLR name for the leather colour.
    Good Afternoon,

I would advise that you arrange to contact your local approved retailer directly for further details. You can locate your local approved retailer by following the below link.

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/national-dealer-locator.html

Alternatively, if you can PM me your 17 digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) I would be happy to advise you further, should we have this information available on our system.

Thanks,

Becci - Jaguar UK

Press Leaper to email us direct

I have contacted my nearest 2 dealerships. One said might be ivory or Parchment the other said Oyster. Gave both the index and vin. I have sent you an email via the link below.
    Last edited by Garry2030; 14-04-19 at 19:40. Reason: Update