Can’t reply to thread - Page 2
Welcome to the Jaguar XF Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Our tech team is still working on the vB4 issue, but hopefully things will be back to normal soon. Thanks for your continued patience on the matter.Cheers,Erik
    Reply with quote is working thank you.

18_D0_EC11-_AE6_B-45_BC-9_F95-2_B5_C1_DEC17_BE.jpg

And images are able to be set again.

Well done

2. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

Administrator
    Hey everyone,

Our tech team has deployed the solution to the forum. Please let us know if you are still encountering any problems with bb codes going missing, double posting, reply to a thread not working, quotes not working, and other issues.

Ed

The "Is it too late for the i-Pace" thread appears to be stuck.

When I click on the Latest Post in Activity Stream, I get sent to page 66, whereas the thread shows 68 pages.
    2012 Premium Luxury 3.0D, Garage Opener, Adaptive Lights, Blind Spot, Reversing Camera, Parking Sensors, 12x12 Seats.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

The problem is still the same on the I-Pace thread, and now I have an identical problem on the "Does this look like success" thread.

When I click on the Latest Post in Activity Stream, I get sent to two pages before the end, and I can not move forward to the later pages.

If I go to the threads via the appropriate sections of the Forum, I get exactly the same problem.
    2012 Premium Luxury 3.0D, Garage Opener, Adaptive Lights, Blind Spot, Reversing Camera, Parking Sensors, 12x12 Seats.