saw E-pace in flesh
Welcome to the Jaguar XF Forum.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

saw E-pace in flesh

Attended jags e-pace event yesterday. Pleasantly surprised. No test drives yet (pre prod car), earliest end of November, with cars to customers by Xmas apparently.Very nice inside out, plenty of room in front, similar space to my xf on the back. Nice size boot, plenty of engines to choose from (all ingenium). Dash inlfuenced by land rover, same with colour pallet or trim names (i saw HSE) Despite not driving it yet, i really, really like it. Will add few photos later on
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg1.jpg (114.6 KB, 75 views)
    • File Type: jpg4.jpg (70.9 KB, 74 views)
    • File Type: jpg3.jpg (90.7 KB, 73 views)
    • File Type: jpg5.jpg (77.8 KB, 76 views)
    • File Type: jpg2.jpg (101.3 KB, 76 views)
    Last edited by Bik3rz; 05-10-17 at 10:06.
    .................................................. ........
    MY2012, 3.0D S Premium Luxury, Ultimate black over barley. Did I mention 20'' draco's?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

Administrator
    Well your car is around 4years old so the question is, will you

not a chance, too early for me to change (), defo would buy it, but it would be for wifey (she is due change). If I could, would go for f-type svr, e-pace was standing next to it...ehhh.....
    MY2012, 3.0D S Premium Luxury, Ultimate black over barley. Did I mention 20'' draco's?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

Administrator
    Great pictures, thanks.

What do you think about the front end, earlier pictures looked less flattering than yours ?

Hate that Blue/Tan combination ☹️

front end - lights - could be more...jaguar. these remind me of new fiesta...but it's me front signature led strips are as options only in two lowest specs I believe .

funny thing that front end - couldn't find place where 'tow eye' supposed to be mounted - guy who came with a car, was surprised it's not there LOL, got on his knees looking for it, but to no avail. he said it's pre prod car, so probably that's why...or, in my opinion, it's hidden in lower part of the grill as rear mount is where it should be.

didn't like it this combo at first, but got used to it pretty quickly and leather - very nice feeling to it, liked it. think it was Windsor (highest spec) one. if we go for it, for wifey, it would be blue for sure, just like this one, but she would went for oyster interior.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bik3rz View Post
    front end - lights - could be more...jaguar. these remind me of new fiesta...but it's me front signature led strips are as options only in two lowest specs I believe .

funny thing that front end - couldn't find place where 'tow eye' supposed to be mounted - guy who came with a car, was surprised it's not there LOL, got on his knees looking for it, but to no avail. he said it's pre prod car, so probably that's why...or, in my opinion, it's hidden in lower part of the grill as rear mount is where it should be.

didn't like it this combo at first, but got used to it pretty quickly and leather - very nice feeling to it, liked it. think it was Windsor (highest spec) one. if we go for it, for wifey, it would be blue for sure, just like this one, but she would went for oyster interior.
    Classy wife you have there

I do think the front end would not look out of place on a Transit

Quote Originally Posted by pekem View Post
    well, she's learning from the best originally she didn't like barley in my xf, but now says she can't imagine it with anything darker

it's not that bad but could be better

Quote Originally Posted by Bik3rz View Post
    front end - lights - could be more...jaguar. these remind me of new fiesta
    - Ian Callum/Moray Callum - brothers think/draw alike.

In Jag's dreams! Ford(Turkey) have shifted over 60k Transits so far this year in UK alone. Maybe Ian should have a word with Moray...

Jaguar are also showing the E-Pace at a number of 'venues' around the UK. I took wifey to see a white left-hand drive version at Westfield Shepherds Bush last weekend, and she loved it. My impression is that it's a nice looking car, except for the lights.....and not for me though!

2016 XFS, 3.0 S/C Petrol,
    Quartzite, Brogue Interior, 20" Labyrinth Wheels, Privacy Glass, LED Headlights, HUD, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated/Cooled Seats, Memory Pack, 825W Meridian InControlTouchPro, Auto Boot, Cooled Glovebox, Surround Cameras.
    Previously: 2015MY PL 3.0DS, Polaris White, Black Interior; 2012MY PL 3.0DS Stratus Grey, Ivory Interior; 2010MY Portfolio 3.0D Vapour Grey, Ivory Interior.

Quote Originally Posted by SamS View Post
    Jaguar are also showing the E-Pace at a number of 'venues' around the UK. I took wifey to see a white left-hand drive version at Westfield Shepherds Bush last weekend, and she loved it. My impression is that it's a nice looking car, except for the lights.....and not for me though!
    mine is yet to see it, but I think e-pace will be a star amongst women