What do I think is positive:
- Very good comfort. Even on really bad roads.
-Amazing as few other cars.
- seems much easier than it actually is. Would tip 17-1800kg and not 2.6 tonnes out from the driving feeling.
- The performances are surprisingly good and more than good enough. Before I tried the car I thought maybe they could be too slow for me, but instead they positively surprised
-the range surprised positively. Consumption figures in themselves are often higher than, for example, Tesla's meters, but it is because e-tron's consumption meter takes with heat loss and such and the range is what counts rather than consumption and it surprises positively.
-The fast charger very quickly.
The battery is not drained during long periods of standing without being plugged into a charger.
- The car has extreme grip and can be driven very fast with a great sense of security for the driver and passengers.
-place - got two big airbags in the width of the trunk. By comparison, I did not get into a rental car e-class sedan.
-service at the dealer.
- Feels like a very versatile premium utility car for your money.
What do I think is negative:
-Wait to open the bonnet as you have to enter the car to pull the lever. In addition, it is unnecessary with extra inner cover to open to the front.
the motors could have been completely quiet and not be heard in the cabin, it is not troublesome, but it nevertheless takes on as something I would imagine to be without it.
software issues on my concrete car that needs updating. Applies to what I have heard about 10-20 cars of 1000. Have got a loan car so are satisfied by the circumstances.
- The camera mirrors should be avoided. They are bad.
- it could have been even more exclusive quality in the decor, eg at the top of the side doors there could be the possibility of the nappa leather.
- the trailer hitch could be electrically swiveled instead of manually removable.