Was it too early for the I-Pace ? - Page 151
Welcome to the Jaguar XF Forum.
Page 151 of 178 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1771
    Wow, wow, wow... :

893 I-Pace listings on Autotrader.com (US) today - 11 am BST.

72 hours ago, there were 736:

https://www.xfforum.co.uk/threads/65...l=1#post772159

Over 150 extra in 3 days. What the hell is going on?!

Even if you said every one of those 170-odd March US 'sales' reported by JLR - eventually - this week were fake, just wholesales to dealers, that wouldn't account for it.

Yes, the majority, probably vast majority of JLR's claimed US March I-Pace sales were fake, but what is happening, I believe, is JLR is sending minimum 500 cars per month to the US, and even after a few real customer purchases, cars for every dealer prinicipal, dealer managers, demos, press fleet cars, VIP cars, cars for management at JLR HQ in New Jersey, etc, etc, they are being buried under unsold inventory, which is now accumulating at an accelerating, almost hyperbolic rate - several hundred a month.

Again, another huge story, which the likes of 'bloodhound' Jalopnik wouldn't go near, even though they report if a janitor farts in Wolfsburg, as a crime against humanity.

It's end of times stuff. The I-Pace/JLR is the UK/US media's Russiagate, in the auto/business/PR world. Entirely fake, entirely, excruciatingly embarrassing, but they're all so bought into it, that there's no way of getting out, so the doubling, trebling down, the madness of 'rapturous reception', awards galore - WCotY this month probably - 'sales success' continues, while the car itself piles up on US, German, Dutch, even English forecourts, and god knows how many 'off-site' dumping grounds, as JLR can't switch off the Magna Graz sausage machine, as they know word will get out, proably via Twitter or Facebook, form laid off Magna, JLR production line staff.

It's amazing stuff to watch. Almost be a pity when it ends - JLR 'surprisingly' being announced to be in payment to suppliers difficulties, and the UK govt. backdoor nationalsing it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

51 grand equivalent for a brand new I-Pace?:

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...5510/overview/

I wonder how much profit there is in selling an I-Pace for £50k, after paying Magna and the 10,000 miles transportation? £-5k? £-10k?

Or on a $82k price new SE with a few thousand miles for £50k equivalent - assuming it sells?:

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...3875/overview/

A real manufacturer would drop/slash the price - like even Tesla has done with the slow/no-selling Model X and S - or bin it, as it's losing money for every 'sale', at a prodigious rate.

JLR, being a phony car maker/PR outfit, can do neither. If it slashes the price or bins the I-Pace, it's over for JLR, and the lawsuits and potential criminal complaints will fly.

This nonsense will continue a while longer, sucking a few low IQ morons and mentally ill patriots in, but it will have to end, just like the 2+ years Russiagate, the 70+ years Soviet Union, and the 10+ years mass brainwashing, cultism of Tata-JLR.
    Last edited by BMVIrep; 07-04-19 at 10:55.

Administrator
    It is interesting that the dealer above is also offering new IPaces with a $5000 cash back offer and 0% finance.

A9-BD692-C-F166-4-F56-8742-CF2490-FFB935.jpg

5. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pekem View Post
    It is interesting that the dealer above is also offering new IPaces with a $5000 cash back offer and 0% finance.
    - typical US generosity - famous world over for it. Absolutely NOT to do with the I-Pace being as unsaleable as a free dose of ebola.

InsideEVs and its 90% JLR shill commenters, however, think it's all good - the I-Pace representing 6% of Jag's US March sales:

https://insideevs.com/jaguar-i-pace-sales-u-s-march/

Notice how InsideEVs or JLR, or both, have frigged even the fake figures for March that were eventually published last week?

Now it's '212', when it was 179 last Thursday - which of course was a drop on Feb., which was a drop on Jan., which was... .

Looks like Speth or Rawdon Glover had a tap on the shoulder from someone at Tata, maybe Ratan, to 'adjust' the figure to at least be positive from Feb's.

Pathetic bunch of w*nkers, who think no one notices their kindergarten antics, and criminality - defrauding the few remaining real Tata Motors shareholders.

Administrator
    I remember one poster saying that the Etron was basically rubbish.

I wonder if an i-Pace could match this performance and at the same time enjoy worry free technology monitoring speed restrictions and automatically abiding by them.
    Note the energy consumption !

I remember one poster saying that the Etron was basically rubbish.
    That's what €1bn+ and the world's best engineers buys you. The e-tron is not a good Audi, not even a good EV, it's a once in a blue moon, in-the-know bargain of bargains great car.

As I said, it's closest to "Piech's Follies", the cars commissioned, seen through, expense no object by Ferdinand Piech in the late 90s, early 00s, the first gen Porsche Cayenne/VW Touareg, VW Phaeton, Bentley Continental, Audi A2, zany powertrains like the V5, V10 diesel, W12, DSGs, etc.

You'll never get an e-tron (SUV/Sportback) again. It was born of VAG's near-death Dieselgate, with EV being the phoenix from the ashes, and the e-tron being the vanguard and showcase for the new VW/new Audi, which meant it had to be 'other', amazing, over the top, etc.

As I said, it's a £150k, Bentley-esque car for half price.

Jesus!:

105 listings for the I-Pace on Autotrader.co.uk this morning - 20 more than Sunday.

Like the US, the I-Pace has hit the brick wall in the UK. The last hope was the expected rebound from ECotY. Now, JLR dealers, flippers etc are in panic mode. They know this is it, with not even the WCotY able to save it, so must get shut of them as fast as possible, as, as we've seen, their value is sinking by the day, by the hour, with the weather forecast for the now started school holidays and Easter break looking ferocious. Plus, e-tron demonstrators are now in UK dealerships, which means people being bowled over, once they experience it for themselves, without the media and paid shills telling them the I-Pace is orgasmic and the e-tron sh!t.

I-Perjure:

The pre-owned I-Paces registered in 2018 that are on the market now (6 - 10 months old?) are priced at 90 - 95% of their list price so that bodes well.

I know it's early days yet and we've still got a supply / demand imbalance but given that the average car loses 30% of its value in the first year it's looking ok for early adopters.
    https://www.ipaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1385

"the reason for sale is due to changes within the company"

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-I-...IAAOSwyQJcq2Ap

- not this then?:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Ou8AA...2J/s-l1600.jpg

- 180 miles max range?

Of course, where there's an I-Pace, there's fraud:

- the fake, lying reason for sale, and the fake auction bid - one of 'Dave''s mates, no doubt.

A secondhand 'S' is worth £50k max with Webuyanycar - hence the rubbing out of the reg., no doubt - around £40k with the trade - a JLR dealer. Why didn't Dave just sell it back to the supplying dealer, if pre-owned I-Paces are making '90-95% of list price', as Anorak above claims?

Whole car, and all the people associated with it, from the makers, govt. certifiers, media pushers, Z-lister endorsers, especially the 'royals', and burnt flippers/dopes like 'Dave', are as tacky as f*ck.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by BMVIrep View Post
    I-Perjure:

https://www.ipaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1385

"the reason for sale is due to changes within the company"

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-I-...IAAOSwyQJcq2Ap

- not this then?:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Ou8AA...2J/s-l1600.jpg

- 180 miles max range?

Of course, where there's an I-Pace, there's fraud:

- the fake, lying reason for sale, and the fake auction bid - one of 'Dave''s mates, no doubt.

A secondhand 'S' is worth £50k max with Webuyanycar - hence the rubbing out of the reg., no doubt - around £40k with the trade - a JLR dealer. Why didn't Dave just sell it back to the supplying dealer, if pre-owned I-Paces are making '90-95% of list price', as Anorak above claims?

Whole car, and all the people associated with it, from the makers, govt. certifiers, media pushers, Z-lister endorsers, especially the 'royals', and burnt flippers/dopes like 'Dave', are as tacky as f*ck.

Reading further the iPace forum linked above you will see that sgtpeper has a different take on the subject of depreciation.

Ugh, I wish it was that strong in the US. Since Jag screwed us and is now offering 0% financing and at least 5k off sticker, all of us early adopters are sort of screwed....

Reading further the iPace forum linked above you will see that sgtpeper has a different take on the subject of depreciation.
    No one is that stupid - they all know the I-Pace is a depreciation disaster. But they split up roughly 50:50 between paid shills and genuine owners hoping their lies will save them from an even worse loss.

The question is, where's Speth? JLR, even by its fraudulent figures - 8% down in March - +4 weeks stoppage at Castle Brom this summer, the I-Pace the worst depreciating car ever, etc, etc, but no sign of the captain on the deck.

Has he done a runner? Been bumped off? Been sectioned? Where is he?

JLR, between its Houdini leader and awarded to the rafters depreciation disaster, is a laughing stock.

Like UK, its leadership is 'MIA', and its credibility in tatters.

Time for a clear out of UK's and JLR's Augean stables.