F Pace arrived

Loving the new car, completely different to my XFs,
    No glitches so far driven 600 miles.
    will post pictures soon, now to sell the XF

2. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

nice, can't wait for pics and write up how it feels/drives etc
    .................................................. ........
    MY2012, 3.0D S Premium Luxury, Ultimate black over barley. Did I mention 20'' draco's?

Good to hear your enjoying it so far! I too can't wait for your piccies....what spec did you go for?

2016 XFS, 3.0 S/C Petrol,
    Quartzite, Brogue Interior, 20" Labyrinth Wheels, Privacy Glass, LED Headlights, HUD, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated/Cooled Seats, Memory Pack, 825W Meridian InControlTouchPro, Auto Boot, Cooled Glovebox, Surround Cameras.
    Previously: 2015MY PL 3.0DS, Polaris White, Black Interior; 2012MY PL 3.0DS Stratus Grey, Ivory Interior; 2010MY Portfolio 3.0D Vapour Grey, Ivory Interior.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

Congratulations. I bet you are loving that "command sitting position".
    Hailing from: New England, USA
    Jaguar XF Ownership History: 2009 XF-SC(SV8), 2010 XFR, 2012 V8 Portfolio
    Looking For: Good Handling/Light Jaguar Sports Car and Off-Road Capable Land Rover

I am enjoying my replacement F Pace having done 880 miles since March 1st. No drive line vibration excellent panel fit and paint and better build quality than the reject so my faith in the brand is being restored.Rejection process was handled in a very professional way by Jaguar CRC.

IMG_0358.jpg
    Last edited by pekem; 24-03-17 at 06:40. Reason: Image rotated
    XF 2.0 D 240 AWD Portfolio Sportbrake caesium blue,light oyster,panoramic roof, privacy glass all round,USA size number plates.
    In garage and summer use 2006 XK 4.2 convertable frost blue/ivory.

Administrator
    Good news Royston, now enjoy

PS. Edit picture before posting and you will overcome the issue of them appearing in the wrong view.

Quote Originally Posted by pekem View Post
    Good news Royston, now enjoy

PS. Edit picture before posting and you will overcome the issue of them appearing in the wrong view.
    Yes, that's right. I have the same problem. If I post a photo from my iPhone in this forum, it will be turned upside down. But every editing on the computer will put it right. So just make an ever so small editing like zooming, colour change no matter how slight. And then post the edited photo, not the original. I use Apple's "Photos" on my iMac to do the editing, but other software may work as well. Strangely, photos from my digital camera are never turned upside-down. But with the fine photos produced by phones today, I don't use my camera a lot anymore. And a good advice is to put your phone in landscape mode instead of portrait mode by turning it 90 degrees when taking photos. It is much better.
    Kind regards
    Henrik Münster, Denmark
    MY2009 XF Premium Luxury 4.2 V8 petrol, lunar gray, dove leather.
    Previous: MY2012 XF Luxury 2.2 (190 ps) diesel, azurite blue, barley leather.