R-Sport had been out for a winter drive
Welcome to the Jaguar XF Forum.
    Griffin75

R-Sport had been out for a winter drive

2016 R Sport, AWD. Fitted with Pirelli SottoZero winter tires.
    Out for a 44 KM drive in the snow the other night. Proper tires and AWD make for a confident cat.

Dave

IMG_1519.jpg
    IMG_0111 2.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

Those are great tires. About to do the same in my cat, off to the airport in 20 cm of the fresh stuff in the second worst city in Canada for road clearing. Assuming Vancouver counts as the worst .....

I highly recommend you give it a try with the dsc switched off, 11 seconds on the drc button. I guarantee you will be impressed by the balance of this chassis. The new model is supposed to be an advance over mine and I love mine. The precision with which you can place the car and select the desired angle of drift is eye opening for awd. Any Audi feels like a tractor by comparison.
    Currently 2013 XF V6 SC AWD Caviar on London Tan/Navy
    Sold my much loved '09 XF Lux Azure on Dove/Charcoal

Griffin75
    Will give that a try when we get the next dumping of snow. It turned mild here today, above zero. Took the opportunity to wash the cat - a clean cat is a happy cat.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

Griffin75
    The clean cat on a warmer day in late October. This photo still had the 20's and summer rubber on. Those are now secured for the winter.

IMG_1462.jpg

Lovely looking cat....I hope she serves you well with the new footwear over the coming season!

2016 XFS, 3.0 S/C Petrol,
    Quartzite, Brogue Interior, 20" Labyrinth Wheels, Privacy Glass, LED Headlights, HUD, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated/Cooled Seats, Memory Pack, 825W Meridian InControlTouchPro, Auto Boot, Cooled Glovebox, Surround Cameras.
    Previously: 2015MY PL 3.0DS, Polaris White, Black Interior; 2012MY PL 3.0DS Stratus Grey, Ivory Interior; 2010MY Portfolio 3.0D Vapour Grey, Ivory Interior.