XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been driving my new Jag since last wednesday evening. When I picked it up I was hyper-alert all the time having read the posts here...

Are the panels straight?
Is the Sat Nav taking me the right way?
Is the differential failing?
Did the windscreen wiper go at the right time just then?

And now... five days in and I don't care any more - I am relaxed as can be. My car is fantastic. I can not fault it. And it is giving me great pleasure.

Maybe something will go wrong... and if it does I will deal with it. This car is FANTASTIC, and I would not give it up. I have never enjoyed a car so much. Forget the boring BMW 5 series which everyone and their dog drives, the Mercedes E class and CLS which are lacking character. The Jag has personality, is luxurious, is fun and is just a little different.

If I could go back and order again, I would get the same again.

So any of you with cars coming, or who have just placed orders, or who are thinking about ordering.

Relax, wait excitedly, and be ready to fall in love...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Mate after reading your post I have decided to go off my anti blood preassure pills...I am expecting my new Jag by the end of this month;its a real boast to read your mail;Thank U

·
Registered
319 Posts
I too have had my share of problems , all minor, nothing too serious & must confess i cannot fault my local dealer that did all they could to keep me happy.
even better.... i still love my XF & really love driving it.. fantastic car !!.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts