XF Forum banner

Deposit paid!

13K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  Bik3rz 
#1 ·
Anyone else put down a deposit? It's going to be a long six months :(

#2 ·
I can't wait to hear what Jaguar announce in Frankfurt because my dealer clearly told me there would be no F-Paces before autumn 2016 ie a year after the new XF. I hope you're not going to have to suffer an even longer wait.

#14 ·
Well they're at the docks right now being exported (Bristol last week)
, obviously overseas markets more important than the UK. Vehicle Motor vehicle Transport Mode of transport Car

#18 ·
I'm pleased you are happy with your new toy Peter. I must admit Jaguar/Landrover do have a much better selection of exterior colours than the dire Porsche offerings. The Cayenne is 13 months old now and nothing has fallen off, failed or rattles. I still remember feeling special in the 2008 XF.

#22 ·
The dealer is just saying that's the date they get from the factory (wouldn't expect any more useful a reply from them!) Apparently the waiting list for a decent 3l model if you walked in today would be 12 months. I'm still looking at getting one of the first in the country. Bit annoying that 9 out of 10 are being shipped abroad - would be nice to fill UK orders first.

Only thing I would query is they've given me a build date of 16th July and told me it then takes about six weeks? Last time I went to the factory they were churning them out in a few hours so not sure where the six weeks is coming from??

#25 ·
Placed my order last Friday for 2.0 Portfolio F Pace in IRR with tan windsor interior, privacy glass, 20" templar wheels and spacesaver. Good price with taking my 13500 mile 2015 Sportbrake in PX so the wait, not too long I hope begins.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.