InControl Pro delayed ! - Page 8
Welcome to the Jaguar XF Forum.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Hi everyone, having mentioned previously that I was unable to be offered a Head Up Display by my dealer until Jan/Feb/Mar 2016 I have been advised that in fact I can order a HUD (and the rest of the car!) for deliery early December 2015.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

Onca that's interesting. Are you also ordering the InControl Touch Pro?

Following CRC post in the other thread I am keeping HUD, but deleting InControl Pro and adding venom wheels in it's place (same price ), so I am pleased to see HUD is not as issue Onca

5. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

Not thinking of getting 'in touch control pro' JJJag. I guess coming from the 'biking' fraternity I have an inbuilt thing to take my eyes off the road as little as possible - so thought HUD would help a little.
    Delivery date has been given as tentatively 13th Dec. All I can do now is sit and wait, but getting excited already.

Quote Originally Posted by onca View Post
    Not thinking of getting 'in touch control pro' JJJag. I guess coming from the 'biking' fraternity I have an inbuilt thing to take my eyes off the road as little as possible - so thought HUD would help a little.
    Delivery date has been given as tentatively 13th Dec. All I can do now is sit and wait, but getting excited already.
    Hi Onca, when did you place the order on the dealer? this will give me an idea of lead-time for my own car, my amended order without the InTouch Pro should go onto the dealers system this morning and land in Jaguar's order pool on Tuesday, I am hoping for a present at Christmas