XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Ive just bought an 18 reg XF and v.happy with it so far,
Quick question, It has the standard touch infotainment on it (not pro), Is there a complimentary software upgrade for this to allow it to receive software updates Wirelessly and is there an update to allow android auto etc on it?

Thanks for advise

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
Hi,
Ive just bought an 18 reg XF and v.happy with it so far,
Quick question, It has the standard touch infotainment on it (not pro), Is there a complimentary software upgrade for this to allow it to receive software updates Wirelessly and is there an update to allow android auto etc on it?

Thanks for advise
Quick answe is No.
Be comforted by the fact that iPace owners would be pleased to to have OTA functioning seamlessly, presently it doesn’t.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for the answer, Ive installed a data only sim in the console, do you know if this will make a difference to the sat nav? for example live traffic etc?

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
Cheers for the answer, Ive installed a data only sim in the console, do you know if this will make a difference to the sat nav? for example live traffic etc?
Honestly don’t know but would have thought you would need a data connection in order to gain live updates.
I have mobile broadband in my car and via Apple CarPlay I just use Google maps which of course is constantly updating.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts