XF Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an odd fault and hoping someone can advise.... indicators intermittently don't work, there is no click but what I do get is the green headlight symbol comes on but if i then use the indicator stalk to select left then right it starts working again. I have had this into a jaguar dealership twice now and because there is no fault shown on the computer and they don't physically see the fault there is nothing they can do. Fault was reported when vehicle was in warranty but has now has since expired. I was drawn to the possibility of replacing the indicator lever but not sure if there is someone worth doing before i do this.

Any Thoughts.........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is there no indicator ticking sound and the external indicator lights still work (not the dash ones) or they don't come on at all?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got an odd fault and hoping someone can advise.... indicators intermittently don't work, there is no click but what I do get is the green headlight symbol comes on but if i then use the indicator stalk to select left then right it starts working again. I have had this into a jaguar dealership twice now and because there is no fault shown on the computer and they don't physically see the fault there is nothing they can do. Fault was reported when vehicle was in warranty but has now has since expired. I was drawn to the possibility of replacing the indicator lever but not sure if there is someone worth doing before i do this.

Any Thoughts.........
Hi There

Thanks for getting back to me, on the occation when they don't work there is no click (tik-tok) nor do the indicators lights flash . If I move the indicator stalk from left to right a few times they start to work again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts