XF Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my XF have died on me just after i passed through the gate at work today , it started to shake and the rev counter droped ,and then no power , i tried to many times to start it but no use , it just starts few seconds and then turns off , thank god i was able to pull the latch below the arm rest to put the gear in N and push it away from the gate , oh god , it was 7 am and every one going in is watching me , i called jaguar road side assistance and they came and tow the car to the dealer. i haven't heard anything from them yet, it strange it showed a message "transmission flout" is it the gear box ??? , when the car starts and just before it turns off i tired to rev the engine a bit but with no response at all , just shaking ? it is 4.2 NA, what do you think is the problem?

Out of Juice
i just get a call back telling me it run out of petrol , but the indeactor did show i had the least 50 Km , they tested it and nothing seems to be wronge , i'll get it today and have a run with it and see how it goes, i really looked like a dork when they told me that.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts