XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s been a tough choice but l /we finally made the decision and have done the deal; now the excited wait! Good bye for now BMW; as we are replacing my X5 Le Mans Sports fully loaded (love it) and a lovely black 5 series M Sport 530D

Ordered yesterday for my business partner and I an XF 3.0 S diesel Portfolio with parking aid pack Ultimate Black Metallic Ivory/Oyster Softgrain Leather with Ebony veneer (mine) and (his) an

XF 3.0 S diesel Premium Luxury with bi-xenon cornering lamps; electric sunroof; portable audio interface Liquid Silver Warm Charcoal with rich oak veneer

Delivery will be mid June hopefully?

The Jag dealer really went the extra mile (excuse the pun) he beat all deals we had on table and a previous extended test drive loan XF for three days so I could really check out the car. On this occasion BMW failed to meet expectations (could not get me a loan new X5 35d m sport to try also delivery unlikely till July but needed to register car in June) although they came close on the finance ( £53k list car for a deal similar to the £44k list jag!). But Jag got our business and the jags are just drop dead gorgeous!

I want to fit mine with a rear entertainment i.e. DVD players for the kids I’m hoping the one offered on this forum is still available? I am also charged with sorting a method for carrying bicycles whether that be a tow bar roof carry system if and when available or a Halford’s special throw over the back?

Richard

·
Registered
281 Posts
Great choices Richard.

I swapped from an M-Sport 535d and don't regret it for one single second. Enjoy

·
Registered
92 Posts
my shortlist was the 535d m sport and XF - after test driving both - there was no contest!

you'll enjoy it

btw - the rear screens are excellent

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good choice!

Was about to order a BMW 330d M Sport untill I saw the XF in the flesh!!!
No comparison!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts