XF Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has just crossed 10,000 miles, and have a few small items I need to see the dealer about but sort of planned on waiting for it’s 1st service. I mainly do motorway miles and wondered when the service may be due.
If you have had your service already, what were the miles and what type of driving to you mainly do?

·
Registered
16 Posts

it was starting to ask and the deal was that I got a free service

mainly motorway miles

(and it was also a bit dirt)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I spoke too soon, less than a week after posting this my service warning 1,900 miles is up, so mine will be at 12k with mostly motorway and A road.

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
rclifford said:
Well I spoke too soon, less than a week after posting this my service warning 1,900 miles is up, so mine will be at 12k with mostly motorway and A road.
Are you saying that the message centre is displaying a note that a Service should be undertaken after, or at about the time, when your car has covered another 1900 miles :?:

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
rclifford said:
yes 'Service due in 1900 miles'
Thank you for that. :)
I am now wondering if I have at least 2000 miles left before I get a similar message.
I have done about 12500 miles and I am hoping that the system is programmed to give a 2000 mile warning. What do yo think :?:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts