XF Forum banner

ICTP Upgrade question.

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  angeloso 
#1 ·
Hello, although I don´t live in the UK may be you will be able to solve my question.

Last june I received my Jaguar XF (New Model). When I made the order (February) I decided to install ICTP, but I decided not to purchase the InControl Connect Pro Pack as I felt I wouldn´t need it. When I received the car I discovered that the navigation unit didn´t even have the basic traffic information (TMC) on the screen, and the upgrade of the Gracenote database is not possible, so the information for those CD´s launched after the last system upgrade is not present.

The question is: is it possible at this time to upgrade the system to have the InControl Connect Pro Pack installed? or by the contrary is not possible because it requires a big hardware change.

Thank you very much in advance for your time,.

#2 ·
Good morning Angeloso,

Thank you for your post.

I can confirm that unfortunately, InControl Connect Pro cannot be retrospectively fitted and must be specified at the point of order for your vehicle.

I hope this provides further clarification.

Many thanks,
Amellia

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.