Posted in classified
Welcome to the Jaguar XF Forum.

Posted in classified

Morning,
    I have posted an item for sale but it it isn't showing in the forum, have I done something wrong ?
    please advise

2. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

Administrator
    If you read the terms and conditions of The Classified , For Sale and Wanted Forum you will see that you need to be a regular poster.

All posts are moderated to ensure advertisers have posted at least 10 times and continue to post on a regular basis. Items offered for sale will be removed after 1 month. ------- Items simply linking to auction sites are not allowed. Advertising judged to be of a commercial nature will be deleted.
    You have not posted on this forum since December 2014.

Hi pekem, are you able to assist. I've tried to reply to posts and add posts but it says that they need to be reviewed by a moderator. Nothing seems to happen after this. I did try to add a new post in the help section but I had the same issue, thanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    Jaguar XF Forum
    Advertisements

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Prestigej View Post
    Hi pekem, are you able to assist. I've tried to reply to posts and add posts but it says that they need to be reviewed by a moderator. Nothing seems to happen after this. I did try to add a new post in the help section but I had the same issue, thanks
    I think you will your posts are now visible.

PS Not always able to access posts, particularly if on top of a mountain

Thanks Pekem, much appreciated.

Classified

Morning,
    you advised I hadn't posted recently so wasn't able to advertise on the classified.
    i have posted a number over the last 3 months but still cannot see the classified forum can you advise
    thanks.
    Andy

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by barthog View Post
    Morning,
    you advised I hadn't posted recently so wasn't able to advertise on the classified.
    i have posted a number over the last 3 months but still cannot see the classified forum can you advise
    thanks.
    Andy
    Presently we don't have a classified forum. Too many issues associated with commercial posting and time required to monitor.
    Perhaps in the future