XF Forum banner

xfforum.co.uk Official XF Car Sticker. Get yours here!

67K views 170 replies 65 participants last post by  pekem 
#1 ·
Many members will be displaying on their XF the xfforum.co.uk car sticker.
These beautifully designed, by Denboy, high quality forum identity stickers, are designed to be placed on both the front and rear windows, and will enable other forum members to be identified when traveling around.

At a price of £7.50 per set they are available now by simply making a simple electronic payment via your bank's online service. For bank details please send me a Private Mail :)

*In response to numerous requests, I have now added a PayPal account but because of the charges, an additional 50p is required. Just send me by PM the email address you use with PayPal and I will send an invoice to you.

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: Official xfforum.co.uk XF Car Sticker. Get yours here!

Just a thought, where will we stick it; any views :?: And no, not there :!:
Can we agree on the siting of the stickers so that it will not be required to scan an entire window to discover if a member is displaying a set :)
P.S Allowance should me made for members like the "Honoray Englishman" in the States and all our members in Europe, or indeed anywhere else in the world, where it is the practice to drive on the wrong side of the road :lol:

#5 ·

If that's top right of the windscreen as you look at it then I agree. This would only partially obscure the passenger's vision, offset by them being able to look at a nice little picture of an XF. However, above the driver would be easier to spot 'head on', but I'm not sure if it would begin to irritate me there after a while. As for the rear, I would suggest that bottom left (looking from the rear) would least impede vision - as the headrest would cover it. Top left may be easier for other members to see though.

As pekem will get the stickers first, perhaps he could test the options before announcing the 'official' position :) BTW do we have a timescale for printing etc. Will I need to keep my chimney clear next week :?:

#9 ·

I now have my Forum car stickers (accompanied by a Christmas card from Pekem - many thanks Peter!) and fixed them yesterday. They look very good 'in the flesh'.

Thanks to Denboy for the design, and huge thanks to Pekem for sorting out production and delivery.

Season's greetings to all XFers.

#10 ·

Mine arrived this morning. Thank you Pekem for your hard work in getting them done and posted in such short order. I'll buy you a beer at the meet, when it happens :?

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

#11 ·

Postie has just struggled through the snow to bring me mine too - Thanks Peter - just need my car back now to stick them too!

#14 ·

Cheers Peter, arrived safely today in Northern Ireland. All I need now is the car to stick them on which should be, fingers crossed, sometime mid January.

#15 ·

Sadly the post was so late today I received my stickers after dark, but will attend to some photography at first light :D

Another thought has occurred to me. We need a place to post any sightings of forum stickers, if only for the reason that those spotted travelling above the speed limit, powersliding or merely parading a dirty car may be suitably chastised :lol:

I will attend to this presently.

#16 ·

I have affixed the stickers as below. Contrary to my original feelings, I have put the front sticker above the driver. As it is compact, it does not intrude at all and is definitely in the best place to be spotted 'head on' by another member.
I have postioned the rear sticker as far in the corner as possible, where it cannot be seen in the rearview mirror (I put the back seat down to achieve this). My only concern is that to align with the heating element and look neat, it has to be slightly sloping. Perhaps I'll go and experiment, I've got the time - who needs to get the turkey ready anyway :!:

#17 ·

Mine arrived this morning - many thanks! I only got the car back from Grange this morning - at least I assume I've got it back, it should be in next door's barn but I haven't actually been round to check since they dropped the keys off! So I will be dealing with the sticker placement in a couple of days.

Mark

#18 ·

Mine arrived next day, which is impressive. Thank you, Pekem.

Now all I need is the car........ :D

#19 ·

Thank you PEKEM

My Stickers have arrived today, I will put them under the christmas tree, as this will be the only present I will be getting this year. Also thanks for the card peter. What a bargain, can not wait to see if you reduce the price for the january sales.

#21 ·
I received my stickers today, thank you also for the card. :D :D

incidentely , can you say how many members applied for them?

Great value, shall try to apply them once the white shroud of snow has dispersed.

raregrin's position in line with yours look about the best.........Is this the standard position :?: :?:

Hugh.

#23 ·
Stickers arrived safely and thank you also for the card.

I'm also going for the position demonstrated be Raregrin (yes I'm still talking about the stickers!)

Merry Christmas & a happy new year to all.

Pirate

#24 ·
My stickers also arrived safely, thank you Pekem, and thanks also for the card...nice touch. Having just (hopefully) completed my Christmas travelling in the most filthy weather, I've washed the car today and 'installed' my stickers. I too have followed Raregrin's lead for the front sticker but I wanted the rear sticker on the driver's side. I've found that high up in the corner, it's invisible in the rear view mirror but ought to be plenty visible to other forum members on the road - see pictures.

Happy New Year to all forum members - let's hope it's a better one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.