XF Forum banner
Welcome To Jaguar XF Forum

New Member Introductions

Drop in and introduce yourself to the community!
7M
7M

Community Rules

Read XFForum.co.uk community rules.
General XF Discussion

XF Discussions

Discuss All things Jaguar XF - news, reviews, photos and questions
19.3M
19.3M

My Jaguar XF

Post photos, reviews and ownership diaries of your Jaguar XF
7.5M
7.5M

Thinking about buying an XF? Ask a question here.

If you are thinking about buying a Jaguar XF, or indeed any of the new models, XK XJ, ask a question here. Models, Prices, Discounts, Insurance, whatever is on your mind just ask.
4M
4M
Jaguar Technical

Technical Discussions

Please ensure that only one technical issue is referred to in a topic and that the title clearly reflects it.
8.8M
8.8M

XF Tips and Tricks

Got some useful advice to help us make the most of the Jaguar XF - share it here. Available to regularly posting members only.

My Modified Jaguar XF

Post here the details of any modification that you have applied to your XF? Available to regularly posting members only.
Other Jaguar Models

Jaguar F-Pace

News and comment on the new Jaguar SUV

Jaguar E-Pace

Jaguar I-Pace Jaguar’s First Electric Car

Post here news of the Jaguar I-Pace.

Jaguar XE

XF Forum Community

Car Care & Detailing

Discuss the best way to keep your XF looking great

Insuring your Jaguar

Have a need for insurance ? This is the forum to visit and discuss all insurance matters.

The Forum Showroom

Post pictures of your Jaguar here. Thousands visit us hoping to see the range of colours available. Please post a picture or two of your car and please say which colour it is.
1.3M
1.3M

Other Car Chat

Discuss any other car makes and models
1.4M
1.4M
Jaguar Customer Relationship Centre

Jaguar Cars UK

Jaguar Experts representing Customer Relationship Centre ---- Please note that although Jaguar Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any direct technical advice. This account will be available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. If it is outside of this time, and you require assistance, please feel free to drop us a Private Message, if you have the facility, or to email us just press leaper image below.
1.3M
1.3M
Jaguar & Other Car News

Jaguar XF News

In The News

From the Horse's (Should be the Cat's) Mouth

Press release information direct from Jaguar and Land Rover
1.4M
1.4M

XF Magazine - Other Related News

Press releases detailing the news from other car makers and the motoring world generally.
1.9M
1.9M
Marketplace

Member Classifieds

Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

Great Deals

Have you found a Great Deal? Share and find discounts, sales, and deals found online. (No Commercial, Vendor, or Private Party posting.)
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members

Our vendors not only help support our community, but they also offer amazing deals to our members. Check this forum often for all the specials, deals, and announcements.

Chris Knott Insurance

CARiD.com

Off Topic Discussions
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. Hi, I have recently bought an XF-S Portfolio, which I really like, but I am convinced that the ride is not what it should be, it seems too hard. Its got 20 inch wheels, with P Zeros all round, pressures lowered to 28 psi all round. It has the adaptive dynamics suspension, both winter mode, and...
      24 replies   464 views
  2. My screen wash pump failed a few days ago. Before it failed I had a pretty feeble dribble of water coming out of the jets on the wiper arms. I've decided to try and tackle this myself. Thought I'd post for reference. Also, I still have an issue but we will get to that.... I got off to a...
      11 replies   2K views
  3. Hello after years of owning German cars, next car is going to be a XF. Going to be buying a 2018 XF D R Sport 180 saloon privately from a friend who's owned it since 11k miles, currently 84k miles. Car is full Jaguar service history and will have just been serviced. Long term I'll be fixing...
      6 replies   70 views
  4. Hi folks, new XF owner here, inherited from relative - would like music available and seen that Belkin sell a Lightning to Aux input cable - does anyone use this and can vouch for it working?
      11 replies   177 views
  5. The speaker on my instrument cluster has been dead since I got the car last year. I've just got hold of another cluster from a breakers and I intend to take the donor speaker and solder it into my instrument cluster. I know how to remove the cluster and I know how to swap the speakers and so...
      54 replies   642 views
See all new posts